Notice: The Takeaway Scam is sometimes hard to identify. It is only available on AJPW's new trading system.
The Takeaway Scam can be used in multiple ways. However, its most popular method is putting a really good rare on your trade request. Then, the scammer will fill the list with bad items. (Normally the same item, such as a Princess Necklace). Then, before/after you click accept, they will take the good item away.
A Jammer is offering for your Raccoon Tail. They offer a overtrade along with 23 Princess Necklaces. The jammer will often say that they are gifting you. You accept the trade and the scammer takes away the overtrade. The Jammer ends up with the item (In this case Rare Rc Tail) and you end up with Princess Necklaces.
- The scammer may say that the item is "glitched" inside the trade list, and can't be seen.
- The Jammer will do the same as above, however will just trade the overtrade and remove the item, in which case you get nothing.
How To Avoid This Scam
- Do not trust any suspicious users.
- Always completely check the list, before and after clicking the Accept Button
- If you notice your Green Accept button change to grey, its because the trade has changed. However this system isn't always reliable. Always thoroughly check through the trade.